Saturday, December 31, 2011

SOCIALLY BEAUTIFULLY ANXIOUSLY AWKWARD--LOVE IS. CONNECTED.

SOCIALLY BEAUTIFULLY ANXIOUSLY AWKWARD--LOVE IS. CONNECTED. "Row row row your boat, gently to the Sea Crystalline landslides and magick birds Life is but a dream and even dreams are but dreams within Themselves, dreams." I, at the edge of 17, at timestamp 3:17 can be heard to be screaming Stevie's name at Hollywood Bowl, final night of Tusk tour, 1980. A magickal time, I met my dear friend, Diane Thompson, who was an equally big Stevie fan. She was in the front row; I the nose bleeds. We met Stevie together at her condo in Marina del Ray a few weeks later. Lost touch with Diane, who used to work for Jerry Moss at A&M. Last I knew, she married a German guy and was living in North Hollywood, I think. I asked in a Stevie FB fan page if anyone had the bootleg I used to have on cassette of this concert. They did. Wow. It affirms my memory as NOT being crazy, or at least no crazier than I remembered. We are ALL universally connected now whether you buy in, sell out or don't even care or notice; Thank GOD for the dreamers, the dreams, those who never forget, those who embellish, those who strip away, and those who knit the scraps of awareness back into a Where and Now that has some semblance of Sense and Reality to it. Ergo, Ego, I go where YOU go, until there is just US and NO Thing. ONE BLISS. For YOU.